I was so excited to receive my beeswax wrap from On South Hill. The minute I opened the packet and saw the lovely pattern of the product, I knew I have to make a small video of it.
In the video I am wearing my pajamas like most mornings when I make the kids their school lunch. #keepingitreal
Okay, on to the good stuff! Why I love the beeswax wraps:
- I love the joyful prints and pattern of the material. It just puts a smile on my face when I make kids’ lunch.
- They are reusable and I reduce the use of paper bags.
- Reduce my waste because they are reusable.
- Natural materials used – beeswax, jojoba oil and pine resin.
- They are handmade.
- Supporting a local Australian business.
- Supporting a rural Australian business.
- Supporting a fellow mum-business.
One con: It came in a small plastic pack for obvious reason as it has to travel and needs to be protected. It’s also hygienic and more presentable. Maybe it can be wrapped in cheap waxed paper. But it won’t look as good. Organic wrapping is expensive and will cut profit margins for a small rural business.